Monday, November 29, 2010

In My Shopping Bag 2010/11/29


I haven't had time to read, but wanted to share with you some books I bought today:

McSweeney's Issue 35 (Mcsweeney's Quarterly Concern)
This is Issue 35, published by my favorite author Dave Eggers (see earlier post).
I've been collecting since Issue 1.


The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2010 (The Best American Series (R))
Edited by Dave Eggers, a collection of writings assembled by high school students,
sourced from places you and I would never have the time nor opportunity to
come across, like low-circulation literary reviews and blogs.

Knuffle Bunny Free: An Unexpected Diversion
This is the 3rd instalment of the brilliant Knuffle Bunny story, starting with Trixie's first words,
with second story about Trixie going to pre-school, and now hot off the press this one about
Trixie's first overseas trip. I just read it to my daughter, she loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment